Online scheduling of Lincoln's Head Information Tables is now available!
To reserve space go to https://onlinescheduling.siu.edu/EmsWebApp/. Create an account on your first visit and then schedule your event any time! Please note that at this time only information tables at Lincoln's Head are available for on-line reservations.
For University Affiliates
The Library welcomes campus organizations, University-affiliated groups, and public groups to hold meetings, workshops, special events, etc. in Morris Library. As of January, 2014 Morris Library will no longer be charging fees for the rental of any of our event spaces to SIU campus affiliates. However, there are fees for non-SIU affiliated groups. Review the rate information for non-SIU affiliates.
- Read the to ensure you understand the rules and regulations on using Library spaces.
- Review the Event Space Options to find the location that is appropriate for your event and find out the fees.
- If you want a tour of the space before/after submitting your request, please contact the Library Administrative Office at 618/453-2522 to schedule a time.
- Check the Events Calendar to see if your desired date(s) is available.
- Library event hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturdays we are closed, however Guyon and the rotunda can be reserved during our extended hours times of 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm; Sunday event hours are from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm. (Events held outside of normal Library hours will incur an additional fee and will be approved on a case-by-case basis.)
- Complete and submit the Event Space Application to the Library Administrative Office. You may download and email it to , fax it to us at 618/453-3440, or drop in off in Suite 290 of Morris Library. Please make sure to submit all supporting documentation (as appropriate) with the request form.
- Interested in creating an exhibit for the 1st Floor Rotunda or library display cases? See our Exhibits page.
- Have questions? .
- Still have questions? Please contact the Library Administrative Office at 618/453-2522 or .
For Non-University Affiliates
While there are no fees for SIU affiliates, there are fees for non-SIU affiliated groups. Review the rate information for non-SIU affiliates. Complete and submit the Event Space Application for non-SIU Affiliates to the Library Administrative Office. You may download and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it to us at 618/453-3440, or drop in off in Suite 290 of Morris Library. Please make sure to submit all supporting documentation (as appropriate) with the request form.