Access for Visitors
Visitors to Morris Library may use materials while they are in the library and may access the library's online resources using one of the computers that do not require a valid University Network ID or by requesting a guest login at the Circulation Desk.
- You may ask for a guest ID only five times per fiscal year.
- To check out materials or have unlimited computer access, those not affiliated with SIU need to purchase a courtesy card.
- Courtesy cards are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Courtesy card applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- If under 18, applicants must have a parent or guardian’s signature.
- While using the library children under high school age must be accompanied by an adult.