Visitors to Morris Library may use materials while they are in the library and may access the library's online resources using one of the 9 computers that do not require a valid University Network ID or by requesting a guest login at the Circulation Desk.
- You may ask for a guest ID only three times per fiscal year.
- To check out materials or have unlimited computer access, those not affiliated with SIU need to purchase a courtesy card.
- Courtesy cards are available at the Circulation Desk.
- Courtesy card applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- If under 18, applicants must have a parent or guardian’s signature.
- While using the library children under high school age must be accompanied by an adult.