The Bill Potter Memorial Scholarship Fund is providing two $1,000 scholarships for Spring 2014.
Applications must include:
- Cover sheet with name, address, class standing, major, telephone number and email contact information.
- 500-word essay focusing on the subject “Why is records management im-portant?”
- Please turn in two (2) sets of the complete application, an original and a copy.
Selection criteria for recipients:
- Undergraduate with at least sophomore standing, 3.0 GPA;
- Full time student who will be enrolled at SIUC in the Fall of 2013
- Demonstrated interest in micrographics, records and/or image management
The deadline for applications is November 8, 2013.
The award will be deposited into the winner’s Bursar account. Proof of enrollment will be required before funds are released. Please note that this award might alter your financial aid package!
Send completed application to Jamie Qualls, Records Management
1835 University Press Dr. Carbondale, IL 62901-6808