CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of the Library Affairs 3rd Annual Souper Bowl!
- GRAND PRIZE - Matt Gorzalski - Artichoke and Mushroom Soup
- MOST UNIQUE ENTRY - Judy Simpson - Zupa Ogorkowa (a.k.a. Polish Pickle Soup)
- HEALTHIEST RECIPE - Karen Wolf - Vegetarian Chili
Many thanks to our other participants:
- Linda Porter-Smith - Tuscan White Bean and Spinach Soup
- Tammy Winter - Crock Pot Jalapeno Popper White Bean Chili
- Betsy Herman - Lentil Soup / Stew
- Teri Ricci - Pumpkin Soup (for dessert!)
All of the soups were DELICIOUS!
We also appreciate the services of our judges Jordan Forbes, Jennifer Horton, and Bryan Wise, as well as Anne Cooper Moore's selection of the Healthiest Recipe winner.
And last, but not least, thanks to the Library Training and Development Committee (LTDC) for putting together this very popular event!
Shouter: Teri Stobbs Ricci