PDF format maps of the library interior, including the locations of service desks, computers, study areas, group study rooms, restrooms, and collections.
Floor Overview (PDF format)
First Floor (PDF format)
- Browsing Room, Center for Teaching Excellence (CTE), Circulation Services (Circulation, Interlibrary Loan, Reserves), Delyte’s Café, John C. Guyon Auditorium, Hall of Presidents and Chancellors, Information Desk, Special Collections Research Center, and University Honors Program
Second Floor (PDF format)
- Administrative Offices, Classroom 261, Digital Media Preservation Lab, Information Resources Management, Reference Faculty Offices, and Writing Center
Third Floor (PDF format)
- DeJarnett American Heritage Room, DVDs and Videos, Government Documents, IMC Books, Lerner Music Studio, Microtext, Newspapers and Periodicals, and Theses and Dissertations
View a photo tour of some of the spaces within Morris library.
Fourth Floor (PDF format)
- Books (call numbers U-Z), Conference Room 480A, Geospatial Resources (Geographic Information Systems and Maps), Music Scores, and Oversized Books (A-Z)
Fifth Floor (PDF format)
- Books (call numbers A-TX) and Folio Books (A-Z)