Family-Friendly Study Room
Room 320D is configured as a place for students who must bring their children with them may study. The room contains toys, books, and movies for children to use while their parent studies.
- Only students who need to bring their children with them while studying may use this room.
- Use of the room, including the computers, is to be shared - with a maximum occupancy of six (6). While there is no time limit, please be courteous to others wanting to use the room.
- Food is not permitted in the room. Note: food is permitted in the coffee commons area on the first floor.
- Drinks are permitted as long as they are covered in acceptable containers (see Library food & drink signage).
- Do NOT leave children unattended in the room.
- Changing stations are located in the third floor restrooms, as well as the first floor restrooms – by the northeast entrance, across from the Guyon Auditorium.
- The room should be left clean and orderly. Please have your children pick up all games & return all pieces to the right games; rewind VHS tapes; etc.
- No toys, books, or movies should leave the room.
- Library books brought into the room from other areas need to be placed on a re-shelving cart near the elevators.
- The room is not sound-proof; please remind your children that the library is a quiet place and they should use soft voices; if using the TV please keep it at reasonable sound levels.
- Please respect all items in the room as well as other occupants.
- If you encounter problems (no lights, water leaks, etc.) when you enter the room, please notify the staff at the circulation desk on the first floor immediately.
- Key cards are good for one semester and will need to be returned and exchanged at the end of each semester.
- Failure to follow the Family Friendly Study Room rules may result in loss of room privileges.